Welcome to the Truffle Domain of Saleix
Visit of the “truffière”- “Cavage” truffle hunting - Tasting - Sales
ENGLISH TOUR AVAIBLE ON REQUEST :
- email (english) : email@example.com
- phone (french) : 0033 608 450 948 (or : 06 08 45 09 48)
GOLD TOUR (VISITE OR) english spoken
- price: 20.00 €/pers
- time: 1h 30 (from 2 to 30 pers)
- Welcome, tour of the "truffières", searching truffles (cavage), explanations, historics etc
- truffled toasts tasting with a drink in an hold typical stone house
DIAMOND TOUR WITH PIG (VISITE DIAMANT) only on request 30 days before english spoken IN WINTER
- price: 25.00 €/adult
- time: 1h 00.
- Per group of 20 persons minimum,
- Welcome, tour of the "truffières", searching truffles with a Pig, explanations, pictures, demonstration...
ALSO AVAIBLE :
- casse-croûte (truffled pic nic on the domaine, or take away)
- initiations ( how to be a "trufficuleur", how to train your dog)
(prices on request)
A "personnal" tour is possible on request.
* Tour can be cancell according to the weather. If it is rainning or if the soil is too wet: It is not recommanded to walk on the "truffière" (to avoid colapsing).
We welcome you in our family property of the Truffle Domain of Saleix, hardly to 1 km of SORGES, Capital of the Truffle in Périgord.
A little of whim and the intense aroma of our winter black truffle, become fast the favorite companion of many meals for unique gastronomic opportunities.
Perfumed and crunchy, the fresh black truffle is named ' black diamond of the French gastronomy ' for its taste and its incomparable aroma. Its impressive flavor is complex, rustic at the same time as subtle, powerful and with an extraordinary obstinacy
Raw or cooked, it gets in harmony with perfection with a lot of recipes.
After a rigorous selection, our fresh truffles are brushed and hand washed immediately after their harvest. To assure you an optimal freshness they are vacuum-packed and accompanied with freez pack during their transport, for an express delivery under 24 hours in France. We sell also truffles in can for an easier travel by plane.
3/ OUR PRODUCTS AROUND TRUFFLES AND FOIE-GRAS
- by mail (english spoken) : firstname.lastname@example.org
- by phone (french spoken) : 0033 608 450 948 (foreign mobile)
or : 06 08 45 09 48 (french mobile)
1) Périgord black truffle (also call winter black truffle or tuber melanosporum)
Price: according to the offer and demand market
Quantity (weight in gram) on demand and/or cavage (truffle’s research)
Possibility of vacuum conditioning and chronopost sending.
2) Périgord whole black truffle 15 €
10 grams glass can.
Ingredients: first quality brushed tuber mélanosporum truffle, whole truffle.
3) Périgord black truffle, pieces 13 €
10 grams glass can.
Ingredients: first quality brushed tuber mélanosporum truffle, in pieces.
4) Whole Foie-Gras of duck 13 €
130 grams (south-west french ducks, and Périgord)
Ingredients: whole foie-gras duck, salt, pepper).
5) Whole foie-gras of duck 17 €
180 grams (south-west french ducks, and Périgord)
Ingredients: whole foie-gras of French duck, salt, pepper).
6) Pâté of duck foie-gras 10€
130 grams (50% of south-west french ducks foie-gras)
Ingredients: foie-gras of French duck (50%), pork meat, egg white, salt, pepper.
4/ CONTACT & RESERVATION
Domaine de Saleix
- Téléphone : (french spoken) : 0033 608 450 948 (foreign phone)
or : 06 08 45 09 48 (french phone)
- Email :(english spoken) email@example.com
5/ ACCES PLAN & MAP
- Sorges is situated between Périgueux and Thiviers,
on the 21 national road.
- From Sorges, turn in the direction of Savignac les Eglises, between the drugstore and the truffle museum of Sorges.
- After 1 km, on your left take the path with green oak trees and whites barriers. Then this iss the old stones house with purple shutters.
6/ THE PERIGORD BLACK TRUFFLE : history
1) Black truffle of Périgord: botanical Naming of Recognized Origin. Ascomycète mushroom tuber kind, species of tuber Mélanosporum.
to be continue
Appelez nous au :
FACEBOOK : christine pierre chaminade
VISITES SUR RENDEZ VOUS en hiver (Tuber Melanosporum-truffe noire du périgord), et été (Tuber Aestivum-truffe blanche d'été). Consultez nos tarifs et conditions dans la rubrique VISITES de ce site.
Rendez-vous exceptionnel (hiver, sur rdv) avec un COCHON truffier.